Tuesday, May 31, 2011

mark. in the media!

I love flipping the pages of my favorite magazines and seeing which products have caught the editor's eyes! I love it even more when it's mark. products being featured!! Here are some of the most recent spots you can find mark. in your magazines! Send me a message to get 20% off any item mentioned in these magazines, or a mark. product you find in another magazine not listed here!


 Gloss Gorgeous in shade Lolli, featured in Whole Living!


Ibiza Sol Marbleized Eye Shadow Sticks, featured in Seventeen!


I-mark in shade Pool, featured on Ginnifer Goodwin in Life & Style!


Ashley Greene loves Juice Gems in Mango Tango, as featured in Seventeen!


 It's A Long Story Dress, featured in Redbook!


 Glow Baby Glow in Girly Girl and Pro Glimmer in Punk
featured on Emma Stone in People!


 Rock The Ruffles Dress, featured in Seventeen!


 Ibiza Sol Marbleized Eye Shadow Stick in shade Island Nights, 
featured in Women's Health!


 Ashley Greene's favorite Totally Balmed, featured in In Style Hair!


 Touch & Glow, featured in InStyle!
This product also just earned a coveted CEW award (the 'Oscars of beauty'!)


Zip Around Bag in Cerulean, featured in Good Housekeeping!

Lots of Laquer & Pro Gloss, 
found in Gossip Girl actress Jessica Szohr's purse,
featured in US magazine!
I think this one is my favorite - I love seeing that stars are choosing mark. products
when they could afford anything - shows just how great mark. quality is!

To order any of these awesome products, head to my eBoutique at
or message me to order directly through me & get 20% off!

Let me know if you spot mark. products in any of your favorite magazines,
I'd love to hear about it! 

Want the details on my recent trip to NYC as part of mark's dream trip program?
That's coming next post, so stay tuned!!

Also please check out the new pages I added on the tabs at the top of my blog!
You can visit my eBoutique, like me on FB, or get information on becoming a mark. rep!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment